Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 1739 Walkley Road, Ottawa, ON K1V 2P6 |
|Phone number||+1 613-260-3000|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 11:00 am — 10:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Little Caesars Pizza
- 4 / 5By Qiot RiotQuick service. Best medium pepperoni pizza. Better crust than Pizza Pizza in my mind.May 27, 2017
- 4 / 5By Justine DavidsonBasically the same price as a frozen pizza but way better. Love the walk in specials. Meat lovers and Hawaiian for $8.50? Hell yes! Great pizza to save you from a hangover and even good cold!May 21, 2017
- 1 / 5By Leozart oswald chesterfield Coffeepot Romanovrudimentary costumer service,
The lady whom prepared my pizza,
Hands it with subtitle attitude,
Heading my pizza at her end of the counter,
And rants in her native language to her what i assume is either her brother or husband. on how i had the option for a already made pizza. Exp it haven't had the stuff cheese crust...
Well if u can't hand me a pizza properly maybe cooking a pizza is to much of a complex skill for you to comprehandMarch 29, 2017
- 5 / 5By Abdalah DiaLove this place. Me and my wife pick up from here very frequently. Now the pizza itself isn't going to top a good ol' fashioned pizza joint down the road from your house, don't get me wrong. But if you're both working then Little Caesars comes in handy when you need a warm, fresh tasting (emphasis on tasting) pizza and some extras such as breads, wings, dips, etc. This place is definitely designed for a fast in and out service. Will you sometimes have to wait for a pizza to be baked? Sure, but that's a reality of any pizza place you go to anyways. At least you can typically walk in and assume your order is ready to go. They keep all their food big warmers so the pizzas stay nice and moist and the extras all stay ready to go. Though if you ask, they're more than happy to bake a fresh pie for you. And honestly the prices are pretty much as good as it gets anywhere you'll go. Their medium hot and ready pizza goes for 5.49 + tax. If you decide to give this place a try, I definitely recommend trying the deep dish at least once. I will admit that if you get the stuffed crust deep dish you may find it needing either extra heating in the oven or a microwave to fully melt the cheese in the crust as it's essentially a long rod of mozzarella that's wrapped into the crust before baking. I personally found the microwave melted the crust cheese very nicely. All in all, I highly recommend hitting up any Little Caesars you have in your area.February 06, 2017
- 3 / 5By GloriousSilvesterI like the pizza but one of the staff members is obnoxious and gets annoyed when I order something else other than the Hot n ready.December 17, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Little Caesars Pizza
Little Caesars Pizza is a inexpensive restaurant based in Ottawa, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.